[pianotech] Tax question

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Tue Feb 12 15:13:59 MST 2013

It's not a wash as you will have to pay the unemployment tax.

If you really wish to multiply giving to charity, donate your time for the
church. If you tune for a fellow member, then have them write a check to the
church instead of you: they get the deduction, you don't pay self employment
tax, you count it as part of your giving.

Dean
Dean W May                (812) 235-5272 voice and text
PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY
Terre Haute IN 47802