[pianotech] Birdcage Piano, David Boyce

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Fri Feb 15 02:25:48 MST 2013

Wim, I've left my "Musician's Piano Atlas" in someone's home. But I'm
pretty certain Paul & Field isn't listed.  It could be a small English
make, long gone. Or - quite likely - a badged piano made by some maker
unknown for a retailer to badge.  If you  are able to get a photo or
two, we could suggest the age.

Sorry I can't do better!

David.