[pianotech] Birdcage Piano, David Boyce

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Fri Feb 15 11:31:19 MST 2013

I'm going back later this month  and will take a picture.

The piano is in remarkably good condition. Some of the tuning pins are "stripped", in that too many tuners used a #2 tip on the tuning pins that are a one ought, and curved the edges. But it sounds great and is actually up to pitch. I will also take a picture of a business card of a tuner from London.

Wim