[pianotech] Prepared frickin'piano and damaged bass strings (going OT)

Terry Beckingham t46xd8jb at xplornet.com
Wed Feb 20 19:00:30 MST 2013

What if that instrument is the only performance piano available at the
venue or institution? It is now out of service until repairs can be made.
Sorry Ed. I can't agree with you. True, it is only my opinion that this
type of thing is not music, but that is definitely my opinion. Others may
like it. I do not.

Terry Beckingham