[pianotech] Fork and piano temp. and pitch

Mark Schecter mark at schecterpiano.com
Thu Feb 21 21:51:11 MST 2013

That's the stuff right there. I do about the same. If I'm within a cent or three of my target by deadline, I declare victory and leave it there. If not, I do the best I can in the time remaining, which may be nothing but clean up unisons, and shrug. The exact pitch is less important to me than stability, and I'm pretty sure most players feel the same.

~Mark Schecter