[pianotech] From The Dark Side Village Idiot<G>

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 25 01:57:17 MST 2013

This is the general rhetoric from this dipstick:
"36.From: Keith McGavern
Subject: RE:Pianotech Mail-List Server closing April 1st
Message: Paul,

Your argument, as I see it, is essentially this: We don't need a bunch of
stuff. Just one that serves us all.
Oh wait a moment, you say, one with minimal subdivisions.

All of a sudden you are quantifying what should be, and what should not be,
but yet you don't ... really. When does minimal subdivisions satisfy you,
but not those of us out here that don't agree with your assertions.

I say such things will work themselves out given time, time that I am
willing to work out.

As a hitchhiker I once picked up in Arizona back in the '70s' on my way
back to Oklahoma, who, by the way, had just got out of prison, and slept the
night in a boxcar, "Ain't life great."

I couldn't agree more!

Keith McGavern, RPT
Shawnee, Oklahoma, USA
tune-repair at allegiance.tv"

Which, in my eyes, proves my points a hundred fold!
Sheesh!
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police