[pianotech] Google+

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 25 02:11:20 MST 2013

Jim said:
"Then don't give out your personal info, type in a fake birthdate, etc. The
only important thing is your email.

Google+ is different than email, so if you're interested, you'll have to
spend some time learning about it."

All,
Beware! This is just another platform like HL and Facebook and all the
other crapola platforms that amuse our youth, who have way too much time to
spend avoidiing personal contact with the world! WE, on the other hand want
and need a format where we can interact with the rest of the PIANO WORLD,
(no not that useless format! Tried it, didn't understand it or make it
work. Go figger!)!
Later,
Joe
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.