[pianotech] Say goodbyebye Folks

Ron Koval drwoodwind at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 25 12:25:48 MST 2013

Count me as another tech who came to join the PTG because of the pianotech and the archives.  Listed by date offers a look back into the history of the online community of technicians - starting with the college techs.  Unlike the email devotees, I read out of the archives to scan through the list topics and techs.  I've learned a lot, shared a bunch and perhaps argued some...  Even took my turn managing the lists for a bit.
It will be a real shame to watch it go.  Especially since there hasn't been presented one viable option, just a handout of "you're not welcome here anymore, here's a list of other places you may or may not like...."
Blech.
Ron Kovalchicagoland