[pianotech] Say goodbyebye Folks

Jim Moy jim at moypiano.com
Sun Feb 24 16:47:22 MST 2013

If you'd like to do something rather than keep talking about it, subscribe
to the pianotech Google Group, either by sending email here:

  pianotech+subscribe at googlegroups.com

or by filling out the form here:

  https://groups.google.com/group/pianotech.php/subscribe

If everyone remaining on this mailing list were to do this, we would have
the same community as we have now, functioning via email in almost exactly
the same way, no matter what happens on April 1st. A few things would be
different, like there would be no limit to the size of the attachments, and
some other things, mostly for the better.

You want your email-based piano technician discussion? Stop moaning and go
get on the one that already exists, works better, has more features, is
more reliable, and is not subject to PTG oversight. Costs nothing, and will
take less time than for you to write the next email on this thread.