[pianotech] Google groups

Terry Beckingham t46xd8jb at xplornet.com
Mon Feb 25 14:49:53 MST 2013

Well, I thought I had Google groups figured out, but I guess I was wrong.

It appears that the only way I can send to Google groups is to go onto the
web and log into my Google account and send from there.

I don't like going to the web if I don't have to, because I do not have
high speed. I use Eudora for my email and everything comes directly into my
Eudora. I can have Google forward from my Gmail account to my other
address, but I can't send to Google groups from my Eudora.

Am I missing something here? Is there a way to send from my Eudora to
Google groups without logging onto my Google account on the web?

I'm frustrated.

Terry Beckingham