[pianotech] Google groups

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Mon Feb 25 14:59:17 MST 2013

you have to create a Google account using your xplornet email address, then
join the Google group from there.  Choose the option of one email for every
new message and it should function just the way this list does for you.

Dean
Dean W May                (812) 235-5272 voice and text
PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY
Terre Haute IN 47802