[pianotech] closing the list?

Jim Moy jimmoy at outlook.com
Mon Feb 25 20:37:51 MST 2013

From: Marshal Gisondi <pianotune05 at hotmail.com>:
> ...So my question then is, where do we go from here in order to meet via
> cyber space and discuss piano tech issues concerns etc?...

People keep asking, so I'll keep saying it, in case y'all aren't being rhetorical :-)

You go here, for a practically identical email style list:
https://groups.google.com/group/pianotech.php/subscribe

Or here, for cool social tech, and smartphone connections:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/105661078186330061386

Or here, to network:
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1592467

Or here, for a forum style discussion:
http://www.pianoworld.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/forums/3/

Perhaps here, though it seems mostly PTG PR:
http://www.facebook.com/pianotechniciansguild

Of course, the official PTG sanctioned site:
http://my.ptg.org