[pianotech] Protest the loss of PianoTech by responding

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Tue Feb 26 08:57:31 MST 2013

I think Susan has said it all.

Will

From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf
Of David Andersen
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 10:43 AM
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: Re: [pianotech] Protest the loss of PianoTech by responding

Ho! BIG agreement. The leadership of PTG are throwing away a precious
diamond; are we gonna let them? If that happens, I'm back posting every day.
This divided, truncated, mess that exists now is de-inspiring, confusing,
depressing. Little boxes of self-interest, scattered, impersonal---yuck.
Susan, you rock. Great sentence below..

David Andersen