[pianotech] Protest the loss of PianoTech by responding

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Tue Feb 26 08:42:56 MST 2013

Ho! BIG agreement. The leadership of PTG are throwing away a precious diamond; are we gonna let them? If that happens, I'm back posting every day. This divided, truncated, mess that exists now is de-inspiring, confusing, depressing. Little boxes of self-interest, scattered, impersonal---yuck. Susan, you rock. Great sentence below….

David Andersen