[pianotech] Protest the loss of PianoTech by responding

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Tue Feb 26 00:07:51 MST 2013

<<* (The old ChapterNewsWire is still working...I'll bet that's history
after April Fool's!) >>

*No fool like an April Fool ... perhaps, from what Horace just wrote, it
might be easier to take the PTG out of Pianotech than it would be to take
us out of Pianotech? After all, if the PTG doesn't value the one, the
unique, the
first, the simplest, and the most popular piano technicians' email
list ever, then perhaps they deserve to see it leave their premises to
take on
a life of its own?

Susan