[pianotech] Protest the loss of PianoTech by responding

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Tue Feb 26 09:40:55 MST 2013

Dale -- FORMER RPT??? If you wanted to get attention (even while using a
question mark), I imagine you just did!

There would be considerable irony if the PTG's leaders attempted to kill
off
the list, and only succeeded in wounding their own credential instead.

I am going to hang tough, hoping that pianotech may find its way to a
straightforward mailman list kept by a simple ISP for a small
professional fee, as
Horace suggests. I laud the efforts to set it up as a Google group,
but I don't really trust Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter, and all the
rest of them. They monitor every key stroke you make, for their own
purposes.
And do we NEED them?

Susan