[pianotech] Protest the loss of PianoTech by responding

Jim Moy jim at moypiano.com
Tue Feb 26 09:56:06 MST 2013

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 9:40 AM, Susan Kline <skline at peak.org> wrote:

> **
> ...but I don't really trust Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter, and all the
> rest of them. They monitor every key stroke you make, for their own
> purposes...

They do, indeed, whether pianotech is hosted on the PTG server or on a
Google Group, there is little difference. Witness:

  https://www.google.com/search?q=susan+kline+site%3Amail.ptg.org

We could tuck pianotech away into a nice, secure, private server, but then
that wouldn't be pianotech, would it?

Jim