[pianotech] Protest the loss of PianoTech by responding

Jim Ialeggio jim at grandpianosolutions.com
Tue Feb 26 12:33:48 MST 2013

Ron Koval Said:

<Seems I was a bit ahead of the curve by not paying dues this year..

Ha...I guess I'm not the only one having second thoughts about the
direction of the organization.  Waited till the last day to pay my
dues...damn...and let my RVP know how unhappy I was/am with the
direction the PTG is going.

This happens every time the mediocrity of credentialism is allowed to
work its cancerous little nasty-ness: exclusion, screwed-up sense of
entitlement, stratification, and creativity replaced with kissing up to
the powers that be, and organizational enforcement unto belligerence.

I am, as we speak, trying to write up a list for myself of pros and cons
of belonging to this organization. The cons are looking pretty heavy
right now. That's really a shame too, as I would really like to remain
part of the organization on some level...the whole mess is so bizarrely
and unfathomably unnecessary.

Jim Ialeggio

--
Jim Ialeggio