[pianotech] Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 26 13:50:22 MST 2013

Paul,
I did. THEN, I checked my Website email! YIKES! All of your posts to the
"new site" are on my Website! CRAP! I'm not having agood day dudes! Need
SCOTCH! And then figure out how to shut the flood gates! Waaaa@!
Joe

At the top, you'll see a row of options.
> In the upper right corner, where you'll find your name, next to it
there's a little down arrow.  Click on that arrow and you'll see where it
says "Account".  Click on that.
> You'll see different options to change your primary email account, delete
the account, etc.  You can add new accounts or whatever from there.