[pianotech] Knabe Screw

Carlos Ralon ceralon at comcast.net
Tue Feb 26 14:02:15 MST 2013

Thanks Thump;

Do you know if there is any method of changing the snap on sticker to key
rocker, ie a cup fitting that fits over newly installed capstans? It would
be much easier to remove keys and lower action. It really is a great upright
piano. Mine has a new Sound Board and bass pin block, and hammers.

Carlos Ralon, RPT