[pianotech] another list?

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 26 14:24:21 MST 2013

Hi Everyone,Al did you say you have e-mail?  I do too.  I really don't want to create yet another e-mail account to have to check. I'm busy enough.  So how do we do this google or google tech lol thing without having our hotmail rejected?  What is the procedure of getting on this list?  Is this something we subscribe to like this one where the posts come to our inboxes or do we have to read it onl ine like a message board?  Those message board things are confusing, well for me anyway.  Like I said before closing this list is a stupid idea.Marshall

Marshall Gisondi
MARSHALL'S PIANO SERVICE
215-510-9400
http://www.phillytuner.com