[pianotech] another list?

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Tue Feb 26 15:11:14 MST 2013

Marshall,

Send a blank email to this address from your hotmail account:
pianotech+subscribe at googlegroups.com

I'm not certain, but I do think you'll have to respond to a confirmation
email from the google group, but then that will subscribe you to the new
list, and you can send and receive emails using your existing hotmail
account.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN