[pianotech] pianotech

Douglas Gregg classicpianodoc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 18:33:57 MST 2013

Here is a possible option for getting some attention from the top. If
those of us who are planned presenters in the Chicago PTG annual
meeting withdrew their presentation it might get some attention. I am
slated to give one on Adhesives. I would be inclined to do this.
Anyone else.

Douglas Gregg
Classic Piano Doc
Suffolk Co. NY