[pianotech] Don't leave!

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Wed Feb 27 12:32:11 MST 2013

Thank you for sharing this with us, Dale, but if Jim has read 1700 posts
about this,
he really should have written to the list about his position. Until his
one letter,
written even as people were threatening to quit the Guild, he has been
dead silent
about the whole situation.

Leaders lead by communicating, is what I'm trying to say.

Best,
Susan