[pianotech] real costs of runnig a listserv list

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Wed Feb 27 18:24:33 MST 2013

Jim, thank you for taking the time to write that very sensible and
credible explanation.  Makes sense.

As you note, the execution has been very poor.  It should all have been
properly explained, like that, in this list at the outset, and
appreciation expressed for the input of members of this list over the
years.  It's all too late now, sadly. A dreadful communication failure,
and one which contributors to this list have come to suppose sprang from
contempt.

Thank you for your for your own continuing efforts on behalf of us all.

I have renewed my PTG Associate membership, but certainly not without a
mental wobble, especially considering that finance is tight for me at
the moment.

Best regards,

David.