[pianotech] real costs of runnig a listserv list

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Wed Feb 27 19:52:36 MST 2013

David,

I'm putting on my "Wim" hat - (flame suit on) - finances are not tight. Just wait till you get some tunings & all those
service calls - and soon you will be able to afford going to conventions.

"Wim" hat off (flame suit off)

Just thought to throw in some levity to all this serious talk - Ba.a.a.d - I know,
Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ - Tuning, Servicing & Rebuilding