[pianotech] Fwd: Birdcage piano for David Boyce

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Thu Feb 28 11:05:18 MST 2013

David

A couple of weeks ago I asked you about a birdcage piano. Attached are a couple of pictures. It is a Pull & Evans. There is also a picture of the business card of a technician who tuned the piano. The serial number is 7962. It's in remarkably good condition, even though it is tuned 60 cents low.

Wim