Dampp-Chaser systems in university pianos

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Wed Aug 2 10:34 MDT 2000

Chris,
	You might want to try the humidistats calibrated for dry climate. I'm
planning to do so as soon as I can work it into the budget. That's what
makes the most sense if one is using only humidistat and rod (no
humidifying unit). The more moisture you keep out during the humid
season, the closer you are to stable.
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico