The CAUT Web page and Don's Handouts

Scott Thile scott.thile@murraystate.edu
Thu Mar 9 13:17 MST 2000

Hello fellow CAUTs,

I have been working to update the CAUT web page and it's now up and
running.  Please keep in mind that it's a work in progress and that we need
your input to make it worthwhile.

Here is the URL:

http://www.mursuky.edu/caut.php/homepage.htm

Don McKechnie's highly acclaimed and sought after Tuning Course handouts
are now available in .PDF format.  You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader
to view the files. Adobe is available for free via a link on the page
listing Don's files. Thanks to Don for all his work in converting these
files to .PDF format for us.  These files will be a real asset to CAUTs
putting together courses for their schools.

CAUT List-----  Please review your information on the list of CAUTs and
affiliations.  I need your current email address, URL if you have one, your
school affiliation, and your status (i.e. full time, part time, or
contract). We would like to include you in our list of CAUTs even if you're
not a PTG member. Thanks to Vince for the list of CAUTs.

Please let me know if you have any ideas for the web pages or if you have
some research or CAUT related training information that you would like
published.  We would like these pages to include a broad range of resources
for the CAUT.

Thanks,
Scott

Scott E. Thile, RPT