Teflon Reamers

Paul Kupelian kupelian@Oswego.EDU
Fri Nov 2 08:29 MST 2001

Lance,
Welcome to the land of "Gotcha".  Yes they are expensive but they do a
great job.  You can't use tapered reamers for this job.  The size of
reamer depends on the pin size you got.  The #50 reamer works for a #20
pin, 49= 19 1\2.  Maybe if you check in your area, somebody might have a
set.

Good luck
Regards,
Paul