Steinway patent eh??

Michelle L Stranges stranges@Oswego.EDU
Fri Oct 19 12:26 MDT 2001

Hmmm... for the fella that asked why the old wippens were being replaced...

the old ones were teflon.

THe renners were ordered.
THe cut- out doesn't match well with the Steinway rail.
All of the centerpins and parts lined up, hence the reason for ordering that
particular wippen.

A patent is the reason??
THat is VERY interesting to know.

Sure hope I did not send the  wrong message about Renner.. I Love dealing
with them and I have a great relationship with Mrs. Meyer. They are very
helpfull!!

I highly doubt that I will try and get into moving the rail as someone
suggested.  :(

Just thought I'd see if someone else has run into this problem.

THanx for all of your responses.

:) Michelle
stranges@oswego.edu

Have a great weekend!