budget

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 12:46:49 EDT

Based on the information from Fred and Alan, as per their posts from the
past, has the idea of including some sort of budget figure in the Guidelines? In
as much as the committee has a guideline on how many pianos tuners it takes to
screw in a light bulb, perhaps administration should have a some guidelines as
to how much money it takes to maintain those light bulbs. And if we're going
to go that far, how about if we include the average full time salary. These
figures, of course, would need to be updated every few years.

Wim