budget

Alan McCoy amccoy@mail.ewu.edu
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 09:29:06 -0700

Ed, et al,

This issue is huge. One of the most important functions of a piano course
would be to educate pianists and piano faculty just what is possible. Too
often when even just one aspect of a piano is perceived as "bad," the whole
piano is forever dismissed as a bad instrument. The faculty then becomes a
force for considering rebuilding instead of replacement. The process will
take some time though, so we might be around to see the fruits of our
education!

Alan McCoy