Sohmer piano

Tue, 10 Jun 2003 12:52:35 -0500

So, Alan,

At 12:35 6/10/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>That being said, we, as university techs, are out of the loop on these
>appraisals.
>The IRS forms for such things include a section to be signed by the
>appraiser stipulating that s/he has no connection to either the donor or
>the recipient.
>
>Alan Crane, RPT

I'm at the start of the process to donate that freebie Krakauer grand to
the college.

I'm in a small town.
I've known the other RPT in town 20+ years.
We go to the same church, and both play in the bell choir.
He has been/will be covering for me whenever I am on vacation/out of town.
(except when both of us are at CWRS)

IRS might not like his appraisal?

hmmmmmmm ;-{

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician
Vox-(563)-387-1204 // Fax (563)-387-1076

- People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public. -Bryan White