Guidelines comments

David M. Porritt dm.porritt@verizon.net
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 18:33:04 -0500

Wim:

I don't think we can prove what you're trying to prove.  We're there,
not for the investment value, but for the artistic value.  If a music
school isn't going to teach artistic playing -- that can only be done
on pianos capable of artistic playing -- then they should shut down
the program and turn the building into dorms for football players.

I don't think we should be bringing up ideas (no matter how badly the
administration would like to hear them) that we can't substantiate,
and I don't think we can.

dave