Baldwin termination bars

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 02:15:02 +0200

On that kind of capo problem if only a few strings, a good rap right
then left the string near the termination helps to seat it better in a
"refreshed place" and it cures the zing , at last temporary (a rap
with a brass rod as used to move the strings in the capo sections)

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et reparation de pianos.

PianoTech
17 rue de Choisy