Baldwin termination bars

Overs Pianos sec@overspianos.com.au
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 06:58:09 +1000

>Ron,
>
>You have any pictures or drawings of this, especially of what you
>are calling the "v in the joiner bars"
>
>Alan

I have an image amongst thousands of photos, which shows the first
section-insert reshaped while the other remains in its original
condition. I'll try and find it sometime over the next week and post
it up.

Since I rebuilt this piano in 1988, the image will be pretty well
down the strata. It'll be something akin to an archeological dig.

Just yesterday morning, we craned the SD-10 in question out of the
third floor recording studio in which it has resided for the past
eight years or so (Savage Garden and a host of Australian jazz
artists have recorded CDs on it). I sold it to keep our liquidity up
while I'm building our next two 225 pianos. Fortunately, the piano
will be staying in Sydney so I won't loose contact with it. We are
going to rebuild it again, for the purchaser this time, in a few
months. It will be getting a new keyboard and one of my OVERS grand
actions (pat. pend).

Ron O.
--

OVERS PIANOS - SYDNEY