Baldwin termination bars

Alan McCoy amccoy@mail.ewu.edu
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 14:07:55 -0700

RE: Baldwin termination barsThanks Ron. Happy digging.
Alan
  -----Original Message-----
  From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org]On Behalf Of Overs
Pianos
  Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 1:58 PM
  To: College and University Technicians
  Subject: RE: Baldwin termination bars

    Ron,

    You have any pictures or drawings of this, especially of what you are
calling the "v in the joiner bars"

    Alan

  I have an image amongst thousands of photos, which shows the first
section-insert reshaped while the other remains in its original condition.
I'll try and find it sometime over the next week and post it up.

  Since I rebuilt this piano in 1988, the image will be pretty well down the
strata. It'll be something akin to an archeological dig.

  Just yesterday morning, we craned the SD-10 in question out of the third
floor recording studio in which it has resided for the past eight years or
so (Savage Garden and a host of Australian jazz artists have recorded CDs on
it). I sold it to keep our liquidity up while I'm building our next two 225
pianos. Fortunately, the piano will be staying in Sydney so I won't loose
contact with it. We are going to rebuild it again, for the purchaser this
time, in a few months. It will be getting a new keyboard and one of my OVERS
grand actions (pat. pend).

  Ron O.
--

  OVERS PIANOS - SYDNEY