Guidelines endorsements

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 16:04:27 EST

In a message dated 11/7/03 2:49:13 PM Central Standard Time, fssturm@unm.edu
writes:

> I guess another question to ask
> is how long it would take home office to compile all that data into a form
> that could generate a list of names, addresses, and emails.
>   Comments, anyone?

Only the home office can answer that question, but that is what they are
there for. They are very good, and they will give you the data as soon as
possible. It will all depend on how long it takes to get all the dues paid. Since they
gradually come in over a 3 months period, if they keep up with the
information as they get it, it shouldn't take too long to get the final figures.

The only concern I have is, will every CAUT who indicates he/she works for a
school want to automatically put his/her name down as an endorsee of the
program. You might need to contact each one (who isn't on the list already), and
ask him/her specifically for the endorsement. We don't want to get ourselves
into a situation where someone is on the list that doesn't want to be, and find a
reason to sue us. I doubt if it will happen, but it might be better to be
safe, than sorry. I realize it's a little more work on your part, but that's what
we are here for, and/or maybe the home office can do that.

Wim