Pedal harps -- Anybody?

Jim Busby jim_busby@byu.edu
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 18:47:13 -0700

Otto,

We have several harp students here and a couple of teachers. I don't
know any of them personally, but I can nose around tomorrow and get you
some information. Here is the name of one of the teachers; First name
ShruDeLi (I don't have a clue how to pronounce it) last name Ownbey. Her
BYU phone number is 801-422-2979, and her home phone is 801-359-8051.

I'll ask around anyway just so I know. We have 3 practice rooms for
harpists, and they're usually in use so I know there is potential. There
weren't any up there tonight, so I'll see who I can find tomorrow.

I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Regards,
Jim