S&S D Soundboard removal

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 22:59:37 +0100

It is probably caurite glue or "plastic resin" from Weldwood, which is
the same.
 light brown or light yellow glue .

once set , I don't know how to unglue, may be with heavy solvents like
acetone (?) heat may help, but if you route around the board, you have
a perfect pattern is not it ? the only part missing is the same
dimension all around. Can't it suffice ?

Isaac OLEG