piano purchase

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 12:12:32 -0700

Agreed: I have been impressed by improved quality control over the last
five years or so. It does remain to be seen how they stand up under
pressure. I'm happy to experiment with a wee bit of the public's money ;-).
	Actually, this was a pretty clear cut choice in terms of the parameters of
the process. If they don't hold up, they disappear from the acceptable
list. It was a considered gamble to put them on that list, but I have been
favorably impressed at how those under my care in private homes have held
up. And I have heard positive reports from a couple colleague cauts.
Regards,
Fred

--On Wednesday, February 18, 2004 7:50 PM +0100 Richard Brekne