sawing off hammershank tails

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 18:56:11 -0700

Jim,
    That one happens to be the one you use with the right-angle attachment
of a Rotozip tool. Noisy but very handy for field (or convention) work.
That one tool gives you a bunch of options when you don't wanna ship or
schlep extra stuff. It's like a Dremel on steroids.The wheels have holes in
them that allow you to actually see the work quite well, as you create
buckets of sawdust. It may have been a 60 grit. It's also a bit smaller in
diameter, so it will wear out a little sooner. (like--- 20 sets of tails
instead of 30... big deal)

Wear your safety glasses,
Later,
Guy