pin block questions

Roger Wheelock roger@dampp-chaser.com
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 15:54:42 -0500

Hi List,

We have a technician who recommended our product to a customer with a =
dried pinblock and doped tuning pins.  He thought that the System would =
cure this situation.  He installed a Back Side Vertical System and has =
obtained good pitch stability but not the affect he had hoped for on the =
pinblock.  He is not on the internet so he asked me to post this to see =
if any of you had any suggestions.  Thank you in advance for any help.

Roger=20