room scheduling

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 15:48:53 EST

Last year our department chair, who is somewhat of a computer expert,
designed an online room scheduling system. This past fall we hired a new theory prof
who is even more of a computer guru, and he has designed the system to where
when someone wants to reserve a classroom, recital hall, etc., he/she has to
answer whether they want the use of the piano. When they answer yes, the message
is automatically forwarded to me. Although I will probably be getting more
messages than I would care to have, it does keep me informed of all uses, and
when there are any special situation, I will know about them immediately. Now,
if I can just get the faculty to plan more than a day in advance....

Wim
Willem Blees, RPT
Piano tuner/technician
School of Music