[CAUT] Piano truck installation

Alan Crane alan.crane@wichita.edu
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 16:19:06 -0500

Hi Lance,

You don't need to remove the lyre, or even use any more than the hydraulic
jack and some 2x4 blocks plus a longer piece (or something else) to use as a
lever.
I regularly do this job solo and it works quite well.
I described it on this list some time ago so I won't re-copy it here.
The link to that page of the CAUT list archives is:

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/caut.php/2003-March/008564.html

If that's not clear enough, call or write.
Best of luck!

Alan B. Crane, RPT
School of Music
Wichita State University