[CAUT] Piano truck installation

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 16:36:33 -0400

Jeff,
         It appears we are talking about the same product. I agree that it
can and does hold a static weight but then haven't we all heard of a great
many shade tree mechanics crushed by their car when one of these fails. You
bring up a good point, though, in that usually the incorrect side is used.
I'd personally stick with wood though as it's much lighter and less
problematic than a cinder block. I always seem to have rather raw hands
carrying cinder blocks any distance no matter how small.

best,
Greg