[CAUT] NASM Standards

Alan McCoy amccoy@mail.ewu.edu
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:42:09 -0700

Thanks for the info David. We here at EWU are going to be going through this
process next year so I am also curious about what the technician's
responsibilities are in this regard. And it does sound like something the
CAUT committee might want to think about.

What say you committee?

Alan

-- Alan McCoy, RPT
Eastern Washington University