[CAUT] hearing aids

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett@sbcglobal.net
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 15:10:16 -0500

I'm interested in learning how many tuners use hearing aids.  I just started
such a month or two ago.   My audiologist thinks my problem goes back years,
probably before I took my tuning test, so I've been compensating without
them...........    But there is a "necessary and ordinary" clause if one is
to take such things as business expenses..........  The more techs who use
them, the more "ordinary" it becomes.

I'd appreciate hearing from "hearing aid" users.  If replying on this list
is difficult, then just drop a "yes" to me at my l-bartlett@sbcglobal
address..    I'm interested in NUMBERS at this time. An article for the
Journal will probably follow at some point. Then I might solicit
experiences.

Would someone who is also on pianotech post it there.    I'd like to find
that there are more than would ordinarily be imagined who are using the help
of hi-tech......
thanks
les bartlett
bartlettpianoservice.com