[CAUT] hearing aids

keenas business keenas.pianos@rcn.com
Sat, 25 Jun 2005 21:11:39 -0400

I am using an ear attenuator that was made specifically for my ears. One =
of
my piano clients who is an audiologist applauded me for protecting my
hearing. =20

Keena Keel, RPT
Tuner-Tech for Gordon College=20
Wenham, MA

-----Original Message-----
From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org]=20
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2005 4:10 PM
To: caut@ptg.org
Subject: [CAUT] hearing aids

I'm interested in learning how many tuners use hearing aids.  I just =
started
such a month or two ago.   My audiologist thinks my problem goes back =
years,
probably before I took my tuning test, so I've been compensating without
them...........    But there is a "necessary and ordinary" clause if one =
is
to take such things as business expenses..........  The more techs who =
use
them, the more "ordinary" it becomes.

I'd appreciate hearing from "hearing aid" users.  If replying on this =
list
is difficult, then just drop a "yes" to me at my l-bartlett@sbcglobal
address..    I'm interested in NUMBERS at this time. An article for the
Journal will probably follow at some point. Then I might solicit
experiences.

Would someone who is also on pianotech post it there.    I'd like to =
find
that there are more than would ordinarily be imagined who are using the =
help
of hi-tech......
thanks
les bartlett
bartlettpianoservice.com << File: ATT00004.txt >>=20

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: winmail.dat
Type: application/ms-tnef
Size: 5885 bytes